Bhutan is referred as an “ancient” kingdom hidden in the Himalayas or the last Shangri Laa. Because of its stronghold of Tantric form of Mahayana Buddhism and the Government’s strong efforts to preserve it, visitors are always amazed that in this modernized world, the life of Bhutanese are still largely influence by their traditional culture.
The attractive and colorful traditional textile, the mystical festivals, and the traditional unique architecture are evidences of this unique culture. The strong believe in Mahayana Buddhism also leads to a well-preserved nature environment of fauna and flora in Bhutan. In addition to these, the natural beauty of the landscape, the panoramic views of the Himalayan Mountains and rural life of Bhutanese often provide good photography opportunities for photographers at all levels.
We would like to offer you this marvelous experience with a conventional touch in your lifetime. Below are the more popular cultural tours we provided.
Tour Itinerary : Western Bhutan
Tour Itinerary : Western & Central Bhutan
- 10 Days Cultural Tour – Glimpse of Western and Central Bhutan
- 12 Days Cultural Tour – Essential of Western and Central Bhutan
- 14 Days Cultural Tour – Essential of Western and Central Bhutan
Tour Itinerary : Western, Central & Eastern Bhutan
- 14 Days Cultural Tour – Glimpse of Western, Central and Eastern Bhutan
- 16 Days Cultural Tour – Essential of Western, Central and Eastern Bhutan
- 18 Days Cultural Tour – Essential of Western, Central and Eastern Bhutan
- 21 Days Cultural Tour – Essential of Western, Central and Eastern Bhutan