The minimum tariff for tourists visiting in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- US$200 per person per night (December, January, February, June, July and August)
- US$250 per person per night (March, April, May, September, October and November)
Tour package price includes:
- All meals in Bhutan except meals at 5 stars hotels
- Bhutan Royalty Taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottles of water for each guest each day
- All admission fees to museums
Tour packages price excludes:
- Drukair’s Air Ticket cost and taxes
- Bhutan’s VISA application
- 5 stars Hotel Accommodation
- Tips to local tour guide and driver
- Travel or medical insurance
- Other expenses incurred by guests, such as mini bars in hotel rooms, wine or beer consumption at hotels or restaurants, laundry, international phone calls etc.
To promote and sustain tourism, Government encourages bigger tour groups so as to preserve its nature and cultural heritage. Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable, as follows:
- Single individual: US$ 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons: US$ 30 per person per night
There shall be no charge for children up to the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 6 to 12 years accompanied by elders/guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates.
A discount of 50% on daily rates shall be given to one person in a group of 11 to 16 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.